As someone who has felt the profound personal changes and wonder that can happen when two people from very different circumstances find common ground through intimate conversation, I know that the world could become a better place if more spaces were created for these types of interactions.
As the first person in my family to graduate from high school, I am invested in the educational outcomes of women around the world. I know how education can change a life course, as it has changed mine. As a world traveler with over 60 countries on my list, some of my most meaningful experiences have been on CCS programs, which have led me to all program sites world-wide.
CCS programs I've completed:
Check out my blog posts:
- Saving for your experience - Part 1
- Saving for your experience - Part 2
- Top 5 things we hear from our volunteers
- How to get off the tourist path
- 5 ways to fundraise for your volunteer abroad adventure
- Choosing the right program to teach English in Africa
As someone who has felt the profound personal changes and wonder that can happen when two people from very different circumstances find common ground through intimate …Read More »