Where: Costa Rica, Guatemala, Peru, Greece, Thailand, Morocco, Ghana
How to Apply:
Please submit a copy of your resume and a 1-2 minute video cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCS Recruitment Manager:
For 22 years CCS has impacted many communities in 7 countries around the world. Our recruitment team plays the important role of recruiting volunteers, marketing their program site, and supporting enrolled volunteers. As a Program Recruitment Manager you will communicate with prospective volunteers and have the opportunity to gain first hand knowledge of how an international volunteer organization works; from recruitment, marketing and back-end systems to the development work on the ground addressing social issues. You will have the opportunity to live abroad in one of CCS program sites where you will spend 2 days per week volunteering and co-leading volunteers and 3 days per week in an office setting- supporting recruitment, enrollment, trip preparations, and marketing. The role will take various forms in each location based on the needs, time zones, and experience.
You Are Responsible For
- Recruiting volunteers for all sites via phone, chat, e-mail, social media and text and increasing enrollments for your assigned country.
- Maintaining lead communication and updates in CRM database.
- Providing assistance to enrolled volunteers through chat and phones.
- Ensuring up-to-date content in sales materials including e-mail templates, brochures, information sheets, website, and internal documents.
- Development marketing collateral for program site including but not limited to videos, e-mail templates, information sheets, and social media posts.
- Completion of marketing projects
- Supporting volunteer groups and individuals in the field on rotation with Program Manager.
Requirements to Succeed:
- Previous experience in a sales or marketing role.
- Enthusiasm for international travel: demonstrated interest in different cultures.
- Proven leader: have taken on leadership positions with clubs and other organizations.
- Passion for Volunteerism: track-record for volunteering locally or abroad.
- Good communicators: strong communication experience with diverse people of all ages.
- Tech-savvy: experience in google suite, social media tools, or marketing
- Experience with CRM database.
- Go-getters: a willingness to go above and beyond your roles to get the job done for our stake-holders without being micro-managed.
- Flexibility- the environment is ever changing and your ability to adapt will determine your success.
Bonus Points For:
- Previous experience volunteering on a CCS program
- Intermediate Spanish, Arabic, Kurdish, or Thai.
- Storytelling experience
- You spend your free time at home volunteering.
- Graphic Design experience
- Photography skills
- Fundraising experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Canva
Benefits & Logistics:
- Opportunity to live abroad and get real world field experience in international development work
- Experience working within an established 22 year old international NGO from all aspects of operation
- Shared expat housing
- 3 delicious home cooked meals per day at the CCS Home-Base
- Monthly stipend to support living expenses beyond your included room and board
- $200 visa run stipend, if required
- Flight to/from training week; if required
- Flight to/from country with completed contract
- Local SIM card
- Travel Medical & Evacuation Insurance