Contract Duration: 12 - 24 months
Location: India, Thailand, Ghana, Costa Rica, Guatemala, or Peru
How to Apply: Please submit a copy of your resume and a 1-2 minute video cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
CCS Program Manager:
As Program Manager, you will have the opportunity to work directly alongside the on-the-ground teams and community change agents in one of our eight international volunteer program locations. Program Managers work to customize groups, empower meaningful change, and implement feedback and reflection with volunteers on the ground.
You Are Responsible For
- Implementing programmatic customizations, curriculum, and requirements from the head office
- Support Country Presidents with: group customization, squads, gap year facilitation, scheduling, and group travel
- Infuse education & meaningful reflection in feedback and reflection sessions
- Programming Projects; annual safety audits, evaluations, curriculum implementation and evaluation, photo and video interviews with volunteers and community members
- Preparation of custom groups including; welcome and expectations conference calls, and email communications
- Evaluating impact and reporting on progress within our core areas of support
- Training and oversight of CCS Interns & Program Specialists (only applicable in Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Peru)
- Personal support to volunteers/students including clinic visits
- Program Specialist Back-Up (Phones/Chat/Prep)
- Marketing Projects as requested
Requirements for Crushing It
Advanced degree relevant to international development/education or equivalent skill set
Demonstrate significant understanding of the complex issues relating to cultural understanding.
Have lived and worked abroad for an extended amount of time
Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
Experience teaching in a traditional or nontraditional educational setting
Previous experience training staff/students
Previous experience leading groups/students
Previous international volunteer experience
You spend your free time at home volunteering.
Benefits & Logistics
Opportunity to live abroad and learn from and work alongside development experts!
Up close and personal view of a 22 year old international NGO from all aspects of operation
Ability to create lasting impact in underserved communities
Opportunities to participate in CCS program elements on assigned field days
Housing at the CCS Home-Base among fellow volunteers and experience all aspects of our volunteer program for the first 4 weeks then move to shared accommodations in a homestay or apartment nearby
Delicious home cooked meals 3 times per day at the CCS Home-Base
Monthly compensation - $850
Flexible hours depending on custom groups and in-country enrollment
Site visit to a different CCS destination
Visa Renewal stipend
Flight to/from US
Local SIM card
Travel Medical & Evacuation Insurance