6 Typical Summer Activities That Are Even Better Abroad
Looking to change it up this summer? Make this your most thrilling summer ever when you go abroad with Cross-Cultural Solutions.
1. Like barbeque? Try tandoori in India.
The CCS cook will even teach you how to make it so you can impress your friends when you get back (if you intend to share, that is).
2. Relax on the beach...in Brazil.
Don’t forget to try the fried cheese on a stick. Yeah, it’s a thing.
3. Hiking is fun. Hiking in the Himalayan mountains is unreal.
Need we say more?
4. Sure, big cruises have buffets and cute folded towels, but have you ever enjoyed fresh local cuisine at a floating market in Thailand?
We didn’t think so.
5. Ride a roller coaster at an amusement park, or ride a camel in the Sahara desert?
The choice is yours, and yours alone.
6. We all enjoy spending time with our family (sometimes). We promise you won’t get enough of your new CCS family.
The CCS staff will quickly become your second quirky, awesome family. Our expert Country Directors and amazing in-country staff members quickly make you feel at home at the Home-Base.
There’s one more activity we’re sure you’ll enjoy the most...
Volunteering with a local organization to promote sustainable community development and bring joy to the lives of others. Now THAT’S amazing.
So change it up this summer by helping change lives and having the adventure of a lifetime!