WHAT VOLUNTEER PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE IN THE SUMMER?
Each summer, thousands of students, families, working professionals, teens, and retirees volunteer abroad with CCS in one of 11 program sites across the globe. Over the summer, there are more start dates available to help ensure everyone can volunteer when it is convenient for them, but spots fill up faster during these times. There are also certain volunteer programs that are only offered in the summer.
Summer-Only Volunteer Trips (from May through August):
- Cape Town, South Africa has trips from two weeks to up to three months.
- Salvador, Brazil has trips from one week up to three months.
- Bangkok, Thailand has trips from two weeks to up to three months.
Summer volunteering programs offers many opportunities for school groups, high school students, college students, and graduates:
- Are you looking for summer teen volunteer options? Our summer teen programs are specifically designed for high school students ages 15-17 who wish to experience a structured, safe volunteer program.
- Want to plan an unforgettable and educational summer class trip? Summertime is the most popular period for faculty-led, and other group trips.
- Trying to find a remarkable graduation gift? A CCS program is a wonderful, life-changing opportunity to experience the world and have fun at the same time. CCS program fees are 100% tax-deductible for U.S. residents.
Find out more about summer volunteer abroad experiences of a lifetime.
Check out our Dates, Fees & Availability for this summer and start planning your trip today!Read More FAQ's